Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Player Profiles

As the weeks of summer drag on, I'm starting to invest time in a project I've been dreaming up for the last year. Right now I'm working on player profiles for all the current high profile (as in, guys that will most certainly make the team) Flames and Oilers. More obscure players who make the team will be added to the list as the season progresses. I will have links to all player profiles on the side bar navigation menu, so if you want to know my immediate opinion of a current Flame or Oiler (eventually some past Flames and Oilers) all you have to do is click on the sidebar. Quotes that intrigue me will be added to each profile, or just general updates to the player's style/progress etc.

First up are the Flames, and then the Oilers closer to the last of August, early September.

No comments: